|Case Diameter (mm)||39.5|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Resistant (meters)||50|
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic.
- Items are video inspected at our packing stations to ensure top-notch quality control.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging. (Signature required on shipments to ensure a safe delivery)
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern : Our direct customer service email is: help@PurchaseDirect.com or please text us or leave us a message at: 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328)
Please review our links at the bottom of the page regarding Shipping Times, Payment Options, and Returns.
Need it Fast? Overnight*, 2-Day*, and Expedited* Shipping methods are available at checkout (*unless otherwise specified)Payment Options: Paypal, Amazon Checkout, and all major Credit Cards.
Raymond Weil 2879-STC-50001 Men's MAESTRO Blue Dial Automatic Watch.
- Authorized seller: Manufacturer's Warranty
- Condition:Brand new with Manufacturer's Box
- Moon Phase fuction at 6 o'clock
- Date display at 3 o'clock
- Genuine calf leather with alligator motif
The maestro moon phase gives a new meaning to space & time. A moon phase aperture at six o'clock adds an element of otherworldly romance to this classic watch. Moon phase displays were common on clocks & pocket watches dating back to the renaissance period. To set your maestro moon phase watch, you must determine the date of the last full moon in the lunar cycle. Once you have the number of days, pull out the crown and twist counter clockwise. Turn once for each day elapsed.