When you purchase products from PurchaseDirect.com, you can be assured that you are purchasing a legitimate genuine new product. We get our products from authorized distributors and directly from the brands. All of our products are brand new with original tags, boxes and contents (excluding OpenBox). All new items come with the manufacturer warranty. We Video inspect and take hi-res pictures of every item going out with our custom Video Packing Stations to ensure top-notch quality control. We ship signature required to ensure your valuable purchase arrives safely to your location. We pack every item carefully with the proper padding to ensure you will get your package as intended. Our quality assurance is what makes us stand out from the rest. We do not have 3rd Party Sellers on our site and we carry all of the items we sell in our U.S. secured warehouses. We are a U.S. owned and operated company that specializes in getting the best deals directly to you.
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience.
When you buy from www.PurchaseDirect.com, you can be assured that:
- We have demonstrated a commitment to outstanding customer service and support.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells 100% authentic products in brand new / unused condition.
In regards to memorabilia, all of our memorabilia is either PSA/DNA certified or MLB hologramed. PSA/DNA is the world's leading third-party authentication service for autographs and memorabilia. Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party grading and authentication company in the world. PSA is the preferred choice of collectors, dealers and auction houses worldwide. PSA has processed over 20 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. (http://www.psacard.com/)
1. PSA/DNA representatives witness the item being signed, guaranteeing the authenticity for life.
2. The item is tagged with permanent, invisible, synthetic DNA-laced ink, verifiable using a proprietary infrared laser.
3. A Certificate of Authenticity, which contains an embedded logo hologram, is issued and a matching, serialized tamper-evident label is affixed to the item.
4. Pertinent information including the signer, the type of item, signing location, date, and any notes are logged into the online database for verification.