Standard Return Policy
PurchaseDirect.com will gladly accept most returns for merchandise in new, unused, and undamaged condition within 30 days from delivery date. The returned merchandise must be in its Original Condition, original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase; otherwise the return will not be honored. Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges, unless there was an error made by PurchaseDirect.com. In the rare case an item is defective or an error appears to be made by us, we will rectify the issue by sending out a replacement (if in stock) as well as issuing a return label.
Outline of Return Process:
Please ensure all tags are intact, item is unused and shows no signs of wear, and include all original packing material as well as any protecting wrapping on the item. Any item adjusted, installed, altered, missing parts or not in brand new condition will be not be refunded. Please Note: We only pay for return shipping if we sent the wrong item. Items without an authorized RMA number will be returned to sender. Returned items that have been used and then returned will not be refunded and will be returned to sender. Items missing components, altered, incomplete or show signs of wear could be charged up to a 50% additional restocking fee.
- Get an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by contacting us - see details below.
- Print out our address return label and check list see additional details below.
- Ensure all contents are packed up properly and in original new condition - see details below.
- Select a shipping carrier of your choice - see details below.
1. To start the return process, please email help@PurchaseDirect.com, or call our messaging center at 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328) to obtain an authorization RMA number. Please mention your order number and reason for return in your email.
2. Once you receive your approval for return number, please print our address return label and checklist: click here
. Please fill out the return check list and place it in the returning package. Place the return label on the box securely taping all sides. (postage required)
Important to note: When returning an item, please be sure to pick a carrier that provides a tracking number such as UPS, Fedex, USPS Priority (if over 1 lb), USPS Parcel (if under 1 lb). Please email us once the item has been shipped with the corresponding tracking number so we can keep track of the return which in turn will expedite the refund process. We also recommend insuring the return to make sure it is not lost or damaged during transit. Insurance is a nominal amount more but will definitely help prevent issues and delays during the return process.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the return process. Please contact us if your item is used prior to sending the item back. Up to a 50% restocking fee might be applied if the item returned is not in brand new condition or the item might be returned to you.