|Case Diameter (mm)
|Water Resistant (meters)
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic.
- Items are video inspected at our packing stations to ensure top-notch quality control.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging. (Signature required on shipments to ensure a safe delivery)
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern : Our direct customer service email is: help@PurchaseDirect.com or please text us or leave us a message at: 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328)
Please review our links at the bottom of the page regarding Shipping Times, Payment Options, and Returns.
Need it Fast? Overnight*, 2-Day*, and Expedited* Shipping methods are available at checkout (*unless otherwise specified)Payment Options: Paypal, Amazon Checkout, and all major Credit Cards.
DescriptionMovado 0607279 Men's Stiri Black Quartz Watch.
This Movado Stiri timepiece for men features the utterly recognizable minimalist look of the Museum Watch made famous by American designer Nathan George Horwitt in 1947. It's paired with a stainless steel bracelet band that mixes larger brushed links with polished accents and it's connected via a hidden butterfly deployment clasp.
- Manufacturer's Warranty will be honored
- Condition:Brand new with Manufacturer's Box