|Case Diameter (mm)||43|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Resistant (meters)||320|
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic.
- Items are video inspected at our packing stations to ensure top-notch quality control.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging. (Signature required on shipments to ensure a safe delivery)
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern : Our direct customer service email is: help@PurchaseDirect.com or please text us or leave us a message at: 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328)
Please review our links at the bottom of the page regarding Shipping Times, Payment Options, and Returns.
Need it Fast? Overnight*, 2-Day*, and Expedited* Shipping methods are available at checkout (*unless otherwise specified)Payment Options: Paypal, Amazon Checkout, and all major Credit Cards.
Edox 80118 BRN BU1H Men's North Sea Blue Dial Automatic Watch.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Condition:Brand new with Manufacturer's Box
- Power Reserve: 48h
- Number of Jewels: 25
- Functions: Hours/Minutes/Seconds/Date
- Rotating Ceramic Bezel
- Case Thickness: 14mm
The Edox North Sea 1967 Limited Edition 80118 BRN N67 is a stunning Swiss Made watch. Limited to just 320 pieces worldwide, the watch pays tribute to the first oil discovery made on the Norwegian continental shelf in the North Sea in 1967. The case is made from bronze. Bronze has the great attribute that it builds up a layer of patina. This is an ongoing process which makes every watch unique. Discolouration is normal with this material. One major benefit is that you can largely bring back your watch in the original condition by using a Cape Cod cloth. The watch has everything you could ask for with its 320m water resistance, sapphire glass, two straps (leather and canvas), and a Swiss Made Edox Cal. 80A movement, which is based on the Sellita SW200. The watch also features a black dial and date window at 3 o'clock.