|Case Diameter (mm)||45|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Resistant (meters)||300|
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic.
- Items are video inspected at our packing stations to ensure top-notch quality control.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging. (Signature required on shipments to ensure a safe delivery)
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern : Our direct customer service email is: help@PurchaseDirect.com or please text us or leave us a message at: 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328)
Please review our links at the bottom of the page regarding Shipping Times, Payment Options, and Returns.
Need it Fast? Overnight*, 2-Day*, and Expedited* Shipping methods are available at checkout (*unless otherwise specified)Payment Options: Paypal, Amazon Checkout, and all major Credit Cards.
Corum A082-03685 Men's Admiral's Cup Squelette Red Automatic Watch.
- Manufacturer's Warranty will be honored
- Condition:Brand new with Manufacturer's Box
- 13.30 mm thick
- Sapphire back
- Double antireflective sapphire crystal
- Red date disk skeleton dial with rhodium- plated
- Black superluminova
- Caliber C
The model's case features facets as well as the characteristic 12-edge bezel that adheres to the classic Admiral's Cup DNA. Measuring 45mm in diameter and 13.30mm in height, the case is made of ultra-lightweight Grade 5 titanium alloy with black PVD coating. The case is equipped with double anti-glare coated and scratch-resistant sapphire crystals on both sides and is waterproof up 300 meters / 30 bars, which is unlikely to expect from a non-diver watch. The Corum Admiral's Cup 45 Squelette (Ref. A082 / 03685) carries a skeleton-style dial. The predominantly black dial following the overall color palette of the model has a bright red second arm and a skeleton date disc prepared in the same color. The Dauphine-style faceted hands and indexes fit the overall design with the Super-LumiNova applied in black.