|Case Diameter (mm)||44|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Resistant (meters)||200|
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic.
- Items are video inspected at our packing stations to ensure top-notch quality control.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging. (Signature required on shipments to ensure a safe delivery)
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern : Our direct customer service email is: help@PurchaseDirect.com or please text us or leave us a message at: 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328)
Please review our links at the bottom of the page regarding Shipping Times, Payment Options, and Returns.
Need it Fast? Overnight*, 2-Day*, and Expedited* Shipping methods are available at checkout (*unless otherwise specified)Payment Options: Paypal, Amazon Checkout, and all major Credit Cards.
Breitling M133132A1C1W1 Men's Superocean Heritage Blue Dial Automatic Watch.
- Condition:Brand new with Manufacturer's Box
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw locked crown
- Solid case back
- Case size: 44 mm
- Case thickness: 15.65 mm
- Band width: 22 mm
- Tang clasp
- Water resistant: 200 m / 660 ft
- Functions: chronograph/ date/
Black ion-plated stainless steel case with a blue nylon (NATO) strap. Uni-directional rotating black ion-plated bezel with a black ceramic top ring. Blue dial with luminous silver-tone arrow-shaped hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Day of the week and date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes, and 12 hours. Breitling calibre 13 automatic movement, based upon ETA Valjoux 7750, containing 25 Jewels, bitting at 28800 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 42 hours.