|Dial Color||Blue Mother of Pearl|
|Case Diameter (mm)||36|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Resistant (meters)||300|
PurchaseDirect.com has committed to delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience. All of our items are brand new and 100% authentic.
- Items are video inspected at our packing stations to ensure top-notch quality control.
- PurchaseDirect.com receives ongoing product and sales training, ensuring that your purchasing experience is consistently outstanding.
- PurchaseDirect.com only sells factory-fresh products with original, unaltered packaging. (Signature required on shipments to ensure a safe delivery)
You may email or call us Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern : Our direct customer service email is: help@PurchaseDirect.com or please text us or leave us a message at: 574.3DIRECT (574.334.7328)
Please review our links at the bottom of the page regarding Shipping Times, Payment Options, and Returns.
Need it Fast? Overnight*, 2-Day*, and Expedited* Shipping methods are available at checkout (*unless otherwise specified)Payment Options: Paypal, Amazon Checkout, and all major Credit Cards.
Alpina AL-525LMPLNB3VG6 Women's Seastrong Diver Gyre Blue Mother of Pearl Dial Automatic Watch.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Condition:Brand new with Manufacturer's Box
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw down crown
- Solid case back
- Case thickness: 11.75 mm
- Band width: 17 mm
- Buckle clasp
- Functions: date/ hour/ minute/ second
Black PVD stainless steel case with a blue and black nylon NATO strap. Uni-directional rotating black PVD bezel. Blue mother of pearl dial with luminous silver-tone hands and dot hour markers. Indexmarkers at the 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Alpina calibre AL-525 automatic movement, based upon Sellita SW200-1, containing 26 Jewels, bitting at 28800 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 38 hours.